Skip to main content

Are you selling your property?

The property market in our area remains buoyant.  As a result, we are receiving a significantly higher than usual number of requests for help with locating the documents needed as part of a sales process. We have written some guidance notes here to help you understand what you need to do.

Who to contact

Southern Building Control Partnership is a council service, however we only keep copies of completion certificates that have been issued since June 2017. If you need a certificate from June 2017 onwards please use our Contact Form to request a copy.

Prior to this date, building regulations history searches and copy completion certificates can be requested from our three individual councils' land charges teams. Please contact them using the email addresses below. To help speed up the process, provide as much detail as possible, including dates, the full address and any building regulations application numbers.

Mole Valley District Council

Or you can carry out an initial online search yourself here for applications received before June 2017.

Reigate & Banstead Borough Council

Tandridge District Council 

Please visit Tandridge District Council website to use the online search facility.