Covid-19 virus and site inspections
Our surveyors are working hard to maintain a comprehensive inspection service for our clients. We will visit site to inspect the key structural elements of your builld, including foundations and steel work. For inspection that would normally require entry to a property, we will now conduct these remotely, using WhatsApp, Facetime and Microsoft Teams. (When booking your site inspection please let us know which is your preferred method of contact.)
Physical site visits
Where we do carry out a physical site visit we want to make sure that we are taking every precaution to ensure we all stay safe. We continue to follow the guidelines offered by the Government here and any local guidelines introduced by our employer, Tandridge District Council. Our surveyors will adhere to the guidance around social distancing, including not shaking hands and maintaining a distance of two metres from you.
Please check that you have read the questions below and are able to answer ‘No’ to each of them. If you are unable to answer ‘No’ to these questions, we ask that you contact us to postpone our visit and talk to your surveyor, as it may be possible to approve stages of work via an alternative route such as WhatsApp, Facetime, Mircosoft or the submission of photos or videos.
This is a fast-moving situation and inspections may need to be postponed or cancelled at short notice.
- Have you or anyone else at this address visited any of the affected regions with confirmed Covid-19 (Coronavirus) cases in the last 14 days AND/OR are experiencing signs of infection including high temperature, respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) in last 14 days AND/OR are experiencing signs of infection including high temperature, respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties?
- Do you have or have you recently had visitors staying with you from any high-risk country?
- Are you currently self isolating and if so why?
- Have you been to a healthcare centre or hospital where patients with Covid-19 (Coronavirus) were being treated AND/OR are experiencing signs of infection including high temperature respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties?
If you develop symptoms
If following a visit from a member of staff you develop symptoms that may be Covid-19 and are required to self-isolate, please advise us on 03300 249355 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your co-operation.